Monday, December 04, 2006

Sexy woman #9


I gotta do it, I have to put her on the list but I can't believe I'm actually saying it. Probably the only reason she's popping into my head at this particular moment is because of what I saw over Thanksgiving weekend, and it's only a week later so it's still fresh in my mind. Otherwise I'm sure there would be another beautiful, voluptous woman taking the #9 spot.

Now this pick's sexiness has nothing to do with looks; appearance maybe, but not actual facial features per say. Let me first state that I've never really been any kind of a Madonna fan. I've never seen her live, own only one album and always turn her off whenever she comes on the radio. I do however love to watch her perform and believe she totally exudes sexiness during (most of) her performances. On Nov 24, I caught The Confessions Tour on NBC and couldn't take my eyes off the set. I remember saying to C.Love half way through "I'm liking this a lot", and I never say stuff like that. I was obsessed with that show mostly because it was pure entertainment at its best -from a high energy, big budget, professional standpoint. But between all the hoopla there was one common thread: SEX- and it was intense. The woman is damn sexy when she sings. I know this is nothing new, Madonna has been linked with the word and meaning of 'sex' for years and for many different reasons, but I'm talking about the kind of sex that is not particularly spelled out for you with whips and chains. Her body is fantastic, her moves are sensual and her confidence is overwhelmingly real. Her body is hot and tight and combine that with some of those dance moves forget about it. But I'm a sucker for sexy dancing, I don't care who's doing it- it gets me every time.

I know mentioning the name Madonna stirs up a lot but all I want to focus on here is the fact that she is a sexy woman when she is on that stage, especially lately. Plus the woman is 48. That's all I have to say (as I cover my ears) ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, I was never really a fan but when shes on tv, you cant help but get pulled in. Shes hot, got a great bod .... just damn sexy!

XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Zoe said...

I agree, but I've always liked Madonna. She hooked me with Like a Prayer, I'm sure it's the whole sex and religion thing but still she sucked me in none the less.

SassyFemme said...

Oh I love and admire Madonna, from way back in the 80's when she was just really out there. I even had her SEX book, hmm, wonder whatever happend to that book?!? I think the thing that I really have always admired about her is the way she lives her life with no apologies to anyone, the way she wants to.

r.d. said...

mad hatter,
I know, right?

zoe,
I guess it doesn't matter what got you sucked in-just that you did. Glad you agree.

sassy,
I'm pretty sure you can still get that sex book, but it's no big deal these days. That's funny that you have it. I hear you about the way she lives her life, I like that too and for me that adds to the sexiness factor.

Middle Girl said...

Madonna is an entertainer in every since of the word. Clearly, she works hard and puts the best package out there.

She seems to be having fun too-which makes it fun to watch.

...and oh yeah, sexy to boot.