Saturday, May 13, 2006

Thinking out loud

I was just flipping through Giata's cook book to figure out what to make for dinner and I got stuck once again just looking at the photos. Giata De Laurentiis is absolutely gorgeous! I missed her show on the Food Network today because I had to get my hair cut- which was long overdue. Anyway she's so sexy on that damn show I end up mesmerized every saturday morning. I hate to say it for the fear of sounding shallow- but again, I love looking at beautiful people and she's one of them! Giata may have a big head but shit- she's hot! she knows how to cook and dresses well too...

I gotta go to the grocery store now.





10 comments:

Kelly said...

Now, even I would learn how to cook if my instructor looked that delicious. Mmm, mmm, mmm!

SassyFemme said...

She is most definitely HOT!

Maggie said...

How are the recipes? I've looked at the cookbook tons of times, but haven't bought it.

r.d. said...

kelly, if she was my instructor I may cut my finger off from lack of focus!

sassyfemme, Amen woman!!

maggie, the recipies are fantastic. I've made lots of stuff from it, I highly reccomend buying it! Last night I made the chicken cacciatore- like Giata, it was delicious!

The Mad Hatter said...

Cor blimey luv, I gotta get me some of that. Shes hot to trot!

I also have to say I agree 100% with Kelly, if that chick was teaching, Im most definatly learning ;-)

XxXxXxX

Unbalanced said...

There are recipes in that book?

Maggie said...

LOL
Remember, ladies....."Te amo!"

Zoe said...

Mmm, she looks tasty!

Taradharma said...

she does indeed look hot! I don't dress nearly that well when I'm in the kitchen!

Now, I'd REALLY go for k.d. lang cookin' up some vegan food on a t.v. cooking show....watching those butch hands slice and dice...omg....

r.d. said...

Hey mad hatter, back of the line- if she's teaching anything three's a crowd... actually, I take that back...

unbalanced, yah I know. It takes me a long time to cook when I go from that book!

Zoe, and that's only a photo...

tdharma, K.D. on the food network?! now that would be very funny and yes, quite sexual. Even though I don't care much for the man hands, that K.D. definately has that little something going on. Haven't seen her in awhile though.