Wednesday, May 23, 2007

she's back

I know it's crazy to watch a show because of it's host but it's not like I watch it with the volume down and look away at the moments she's not on; I enjoy watching the actual performances as well. I don't dance, I don't attempt to dance- well or have any knowledge on the subject. Sure I can move to music but my days of dancing have mostly been made up of sweaty drunken nights not moving to the music but slamming to the beat. When this show eventually works it's way down to the final contestants it's sheer entertainment- at least for me. It's amazing to me to watch so many (I'll say kids) with so much naked talent; I can't relate and I just watch in complete awe.

Thursday night it all returns: hot bodies, excellent dancers, amazing talent and Cat Deeley. She made my list. What a kick off to the weekend, "So You Think You can Dance" runs all Summer long. She's defintely a reason to stay in on a hot sultry night.

3 comments:

Maria said...

I've never seen that show, but she is certainly easy to look at, I agree.

I'm already all messed up because Heroes and Lost have had their season finales and I am jonesin for them in a truly pathetic coach potato way.

SheA said...

r.d. I'm not much into television- but SHE could make me change my ways....lookin good

Anonymous said...

Cat Deely was always hounded by lesbo rumours when she lived in the UK.... which adds some spice to the mix doncha think.