Wednesday, July 25, 2007

gone fishin'


It's actually just a little over 1000 miles from where I sit right now and in less than 7 hours I'll be a mere 37 miles away. Yippee.


I'm off to spend a week of sun and fun on the beaches of Cape Cod and the taxi comes in about 1 1/2 hours. Why the hell is it that before you leave for vacation to do basically absolutely nothing, the week before is loaded with enough miscellaneous crap to keep you busy from morning til night. This is the first 'free' time I've had for awhile. (and it's not really free because this is the last thing I should be doing-I still have to finish packing).

Anyway, I'm off to Harwichport for a few days and then Brewster for a few more. In between is P-town. It'll be family time, beach time, fresh fish time, National Seashore time and so much more I can't even describe. If you've been there you totally understand and if not... I'm sorry. I'm out!- Later.

5 comments:

Rissamama3 said...

I love the Cape my family and I used to get a cottage for a week every year and eat all kinds of fresh seafood lobster, and steamers and all of that ohhh damn now I'm hungry!

Have a great time.

Maria said...

Fun...it sounds great. Have yourself a good one...

Kelly said...

Have a great time, R.D. Drink some summer brews, lounge in the sun and just enjoying hanging out with C. Love.

Middle Girl said...

Well shucks, I've never been--but hear its lovely.

Have a wonderful time!

SassyFemme said...

Have an absolutely fabulous time!