Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cheers


I can't wait for Thursday. Happy day to everyone; enjoy the food, the wine , the company and the day off. I'm making a new sausage stuffing this year... yummy in my tummy! We got wine, we got olives, we got some cheese, we got popovers, we got creamed onions, we got buttery mashed potatoes, we got some squash, we got a big ass turkey, we got delicious fresh green beans with some almonds, we got hard cider, we got time to cook and time to eat and time to give thanks. We'll do all that with no problem. Again, I can't wait. Cheers to all!

4 comments:

Trinity2 said...

Sounds great! Eat some for me!

Kelly said...

Mmm...

What time is dinner? :)

Have a great Thanksgiving!

SassyFemme said...

Hope it was a wonderful day!

afuntanilla said...

Happy thanksgiving. Hope it was great!