Tuesday, December 26, 2006

too much


Sex in Maine while the parents are out, watching my mom break down on Christmas Eve because she was without her husband, listening to my 8 year old nephew play the trumpet, waiting for this trip to come to an end, craving vegetables, fighting back tears, experiencing another level to my relationship with C. Love- wanting my life back.

There's been so much going on in the last 5 days I can't even form complete sentences. My mind is full but I can't speak. In two days I head home to Chicago... I can't fucking wait-

8 comments:

Middle Girl said...

Ok. Better. Best. Waiting patiently for the details. Maintaining those good thoughts for your dad (and mom).

Maggie said...

Hope things improve. Or, at the very least, even out somewhat.

Kelly said...

It sounds like a heavy-duty time, R.D. Hang in there. I'm glad that you and C. Love have each other. You and your family remain in my thoughts.

Zoe said...

You'll be home before you know it.

r.d. said...

So many details only daughter, I'll be amazed if I am able to make sense of any of them but we'll see. Dad's home now and Mom is so much better because she is able to be with him. Sometimes those old school relationships are too much to handle.

Thanks maggie, I anticipate every day being better than the last. Tomorrow I leave the scene behind...

Heavy dudy is right kel, I'm ok-today was another rough one but tomorrow I see C. Love so things are looking up!

I hope so zoe. It's been really strange-

SassyFemme said...

Just remember to breathe, and take a few minutes here and there to regroup. When you can process the feelings and emotions the words will come, if they're meant to. Hang in there. {{{ }}}

r.d. said...

I am regrouping as of this very moment sassyfemme- My head is killing me... I'm worried about the emotions- overwhelming, you know?

Kelly said...

I'm glad that your Dad is home, R.D, and that you're seeing C. Love and heading back to Chicago.