Friday, July 07, 2006

From JonBenet to wimpy women


Trinity2 started it- Here's nine more things that 'make me sick':

Recap: #1- Little kids who look like JonBenet Ramsey. I can't stand those beauty pageants and it makes me ill to know that mothers are doing this to their children. Plus the kids just look freaky.

#2- People who complain that they are 'broke' while they lounge in front of their 50" plasma HDTV watching "Wife Swap" as they discuss where to go for the long weekend... What?!

#3- People who insist (or anyone who mentions it for that matter) that a child brought up in a home with a man and a women is the best thing for the child and if it's brought up in a 'gay' home it will be detrimental to their little well being. And the guy saying this has abused his wife in front of his child. Now they make me real sick. Sick to my stomach it's so maddening.

#4- People who ever say "it's only a dog"

#5- Watching a woman struggle in the diaper aisle because: a) she's miserable- b) she's got a little one in her arms screaming- c) three more running around like crazy kids and last but not least d) she's fucking pregnant...again. This same women uses food stamps at the check out and is talking to her kids as if they were the most horrible things in her life. Birth control is so simple, is it not? I don't get it, it makes me angry-then sick because little innocent children have to grow up with this.

#6- Food fests. Any 'taste of' any city. The amount of food people shove into their mouths makes me ill.

#7- The amount of skin showing at Wrigley Field. There are more young women in bathing suit tops there than people who care about baseball. And Everyone around here is scratching their heads trying to figure why exactly the cubs organization sucks. Duh...

#8- While I'm at it that brings up sweaty skin on un-attractive smelly people in general. I hate going to the grocery store when it's hot out because people smell, look sweaty and it all happens around food. Makes me want to vomit.

#9- Public swimming pools. Especially if I notice a little babies walking around with only diapers on sitting in the shallow end... all I can think about is diarrhea. Disgusting thought.

#10 -Women who can hardly stand on their own two feet. Helpless women who can't think for themselves, refuse to use the muscles in their body, take the 'submissive' angle, or think their life is worth shit without a man by their side.

That helped- give it a try...

7 comments:

Trinity2 said...

I am with you on all of them, girl. Especially, #3 really gets my goat. I mean, like a child NEEDS a human that just happens to have a penis in order to grow up "right". Most of the father's where I came from were completely helpless without the wives who were the ones who did all the work!

r.d. said...

Right on t2!

Kelly said...

As usual, you're right on, r.d. Having not been to Wrigley, I can't speak first-hand about the lack of clothing, but I believe you.

Zoe said...

#3 and #4 are both hot buttons for me, especially since attitudes like #3 makes it difficult for us to have anything but dogs for kids(but not impossible). So, don't you dare tell me that my girls(my dogs) are "just dogs". And believe me, if it came down to a choice of saving you (not you guys reading this but people with attitudes like #3 and #4) or my dogs, I would save my dogs. I have much greater compassion for animals than I do for people. People are, with the exception of small children, in control of their own destiny. At some point you have to take responsabily for your own actions and decissions.

weese said...

ha..i just said this on another blog - but it seems fitting here too.
more reasons why i would rather hang out in my own back yard.
:)

r.d. said...

Believe me kelly, it's not a pretty
scene at Wrigley these days!

I hear you loud and clear zoe
I know weese, it's a big mess out there... funny sometimes though.

The Snarkess said...

#1 – I know. These kids look like they were let loose in MAC. When I was little I ran around all day making piles of sticks for my fort and eating dirt. Let kids be kids, for god’s sake.

#3 – Man, it's so stupid. I believe the same people that beak off about the "right environment" for children are the ones making up that 60% divorce rate now! I think a loving committed home is a good place for kids, period.

#7. There is no baseball in Canada, so you’ll excuse my ignorance, but why would you wear a bathing suit to watch a baseball game? If you showed up at a hockey game in a bathing suit you’d be slapped around by the mascot.

#9 – I think of people soup. Barf.