Sunday, July 30, 2006

Here goes...


Being 'tagged' feels like when I used to receive those awful chain letters in the mail. But unlike being tagged on blogs, being the recipient of a chain letter used to scare me half to death, made me angry as hell and left me feeling 'empty'. Needless to say I have been tagged, and since it's from fairyland I can't walk away and pretend I never received it- the angels might get me.

When did I start blogging and why?

I started blogging on June 7, 2005. My first post was a music review of Coldplay's album, "X and Y". I think I started blogging because I was looking for a 'tool' to help me to write on a regular basis. Nothing else was working.

What don't I write about?

Well, I don't have any interest in writing about things that don't resonate with me at all. Even if it's stupid but it interests me in some way I'll blog about it, but I won't just write a post just to get something out there. Same goes for the comments, I won't ever comment on someone elses just for comment sake. I have to relate in some way in order for me to respond. I hate writing about politics, what my cat did yesterday or how many times per week I've had sex- and how it felt...

Am I and my blogging persona the same person?

Yes. And no. Mostly yes. I may be a little 'louder', harsher and more fearless on my blogg. Not so much in real life, unless I'm provoked...

How do I use blogging to build friendships?

I'm not sure that's what I'm doing because sometimes this doesn't feel real. Even though I know it is.

How do I describe my blogging style?

I don't know, I just write whatever hits hard in my gut, my mind, my eyes or my heart.

I am not going to pass this along to anyone specific because I don't like putting anyone on the spot, but let me know if you want to be touched and I'll be happy to 'tag' you.

7 comments:

The Mad Hatter said...

Or even worse, the mad hatter will come and get you, the source of all evil ;-0

Coldpalys "X and Y" is a brill album, I love it.

Glad you started blogging luv, how would we have ever met overwise :-)

XxXxXxXxXxX

The Mad Hatter said...

Shite, I cant even spell ;-(

r.d. said...

So fairy tells us you are just like 'Shane'... ahhh, I'll need a photo and an interaction to be the judge of that- you name the place.

Not to worry about the spelling. I can't spell to save my life and my spell check is busted! You were my first comment by the way...

The Mad Hatter said...

"Like" her, I dont look like her, but character wise and womenising wise, its me for definate ;-)

We'll be heading over to your neck of the woods in a few months or early next year so you'll get to judge me for yourself hun ;-0

XxXxXxXxXxX

Fairy said...

thanks for accepting the tag...i hate these forwarded mails too..but i love being tagged,and sharing more about myself with people..

r.d. said...

ok mh, ok... it's no problem fairy. Anything for you two-

jojo said...

thanks for coming at us fearless and speaking from gut. i like that. complete unpretentiousness (... is that a word?) anyhow you get the drift. thanks for sharing.