Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm just saying

Monday Night's "I'm just..."

1. What the hell is it with America's fascination with "William" and "Harry"?

2. Lemon-Lime Gatorade

3. But I like to 'give'... usually (sex)

4. Try it on french fries (mustard)

5. I would if I could t2

6. We better be riding on it instead of walking next to it (the fire engine at the Pride Parade)

7. It's the Red Sox

8. Because there's nothing on (TV)

9. You might want to close the door

10. Fuck, I just don't feel like talking to him tomorrow

11. Cus she's hot!

12. I need to stand up (when I think)

13. It's because it's warm out

14. We can if you want...

15. I didn't even have one beer tonight

4 comments:

Maria said...

1. Who are they?
2. Gatorade is best blue.
3. I like to take.
4. Mustard tastes too much like mustard.
5. I wouldn't dare.
6. Riding beats walking.
7. It's The Cornhuskers.
8. Not until 2008, anyway.
9. It gets stuffy.
10. I don't want to either.
11. She isn't very smart, though.
12. I prefer sitting.
13. It's too damn hot to sleep.
14. We always do what you want.
15. I had an apple martini.

Trinity2 said...

1. ....because William now looks like a pansy and Harry is finally decent looking but not great.
2. is good for a prank after a urine test. Just say - "well, it doesn't look good so I'm gonna run it through again"
3. ...when I know I can recieve.
4.-or not.
5. if I wasn't gonna be on fire on the engine!
6. or else I'm getting on the next plane to the big ATL
7. that are beating the Braves tonight! (and, yes, I'm watching...but I have my sox hat on)
8. because Greys and Lost are over with so might as well watch baseball or paint dry - whichever is handy.
9. because I'm gonna do the #2
10. I'd rather talk to her instead
11. -and I like that!
12. and sit down when I talk
13. that I constantly want either the pool or a beach!
14. or we can do the other.
15. I had wine instead

afuntanilla said...

i'm totally confused.

r.d. said...

Me too afunt. It's funny but I was just talking and not expecting anyone to answer.

Hey maria, who cares if she's smart or not- I'm just looking and saying...

And t2, you're right if anyting changes I'm on that plane-